E5-573G-52G3 video_tdr_failure igdkmd64.sys

2»

Answers

• OK! Go to the bios and enable the d2recovery function. Then press alt + f10 before the Acer logo and choose the option that erases the hdd files.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tishwan
    Tishwan Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Since I had previously formatted the drive would d2d exist?  What would this be doing?
  • No. Did you back up your operating system using acer care center?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tishwan
    Tishwan Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

I had made a windows recovery usb using windows, and I have an old image backup on an external drive.  I wasn't able to get them to work before I reinstalled windows, so I suppose I could try reinstalling from the system image to see what takes.  The windows recovery media did not do anything for me.
  • You can try buying a usb stick with erecovery to see if it solves the problem: https://store.acer.com/en-us/extended/recovery

egydiocoelho Trailblazer