Technologically Challenged Person of Advanced Years

Annette1111
Annette1111 Member Posts: 1 New User
  Hi Everyone!
 I'm one of those rare people who grew up before digital everything, so when I returned to school a year ago as an online grad student (at age 53), all I knew how to do was email and go online to read or buy things. I'm gradually learning how to use my computer to do what I need for school, though my kids and husband sometimes are amazed by my ignorance. Anyway, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for help, so if not, I apologize, and ask if you could recommend where to ask my question. Although I pretty much just use my computer for school, I'd like to be able to watch my Hulu programs on it, but when I tried to download the app from Google Play, it said my device wasn't compatible. This makes me sad! :o Is there anything I can do/add/buy or any tech wizard I can bribe to change this (in a legally acceptable manner, of course =)? I really would like to be able to catch up on my "Chicago" shows, "This is Us", "Manifest",  "The Resident", and "Enemy Within" and any new action, adventure, suspenseful, mystery, or good drama shows they might have. Thanks!

Comments

• MikeS_inFL
    MikeS_inFL Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Hi Annette1111,
    I'm not sure what kind of computer you're using, but it sounds like you may be better off just using a browser (Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge, etc) to visit the Hulu website and view within the browser.