Acer aspire turn off unexpectedly and doesn't charge or turn on until few hours(Acer R5-571TG)

bee97
bee97 Member Posts: 8 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
This happened to  my laptop twice. One day I slept the laptop and after few hours I turn the lid up. But the laptop did not on or charge(Two indicating bulbs also off). Today also this happened and it got so many time to turn on. I'm sure that battery is healthy and it was charged more than 50% at the both times. When this matter is happened the laptop seems to be a completely dead laptop. What is the fault of my machine? what should I do?

Answers

• Post the exact model of notebook. Example an515-51-75kz! Have you tried resetting the internal battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • bee97
    Post the exact model of notebook. Example an515-51-75kz! Have you tried resetting the internal battery?
    Acer R5-571TG is the model and I tried the resetting the internal battery. But it didn't work
  • Does this issue occur when you put the notebook to sleep, hibernate, or shut down? Have you tried disabling fast startup?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • bee97
    Does this issue occur when you put the notebook to sleep, hibernate, or shut down? Have you tried disabling fast startup?
    Once it happened when I put it to sleep and another time it turned off while I was working on it. I have turned on fast startup and haven't tried disabling it. But both of times I hadn't turned off or restarted my laptop after a long time (about a week), cause I have been used it hibernating or sleeping all the time.
  • Have you checked if there is a switch button similar to the ones on the motherboard?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• bee97
    Have you checked if there is a switch button similar to the ones on the motherboard?

No I can't see such a switch. Now my lap top is not charging. I have plugged it and showing that it is charging. But the battery percentage is not increasing.
  • Have you tried resetting the internal battery?

https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• bee97
    Have you tried resetting the internal battery?

https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo
    Yes I tried. But it seems  not working
  • Is your notebook still under warranty? Have you tried opening the notebook to check for this button?

Do the battery and power LEDs flash?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• bee97
    Is your notebook still under warranty? Have you tried opening the notebook to check for this button?

Do the battery and power LEDs flash?
    No, led is not flashing
  • But do the power and battery battery LEDs light up?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer