2nd SSD On Acer Predator 17 G5-793-772U

Options
ExTurtles
ExTurtles Member Posts: 53 Die Hard WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have 1TB HDD + 128 GB SSD and i'm thinking about upgrading the SSD. I saw somewhere that it has 1x 2280 slot and 1x 22110 slot is that true? If not what are my options if i want to upgrade my 128 GB SSD.I searched through the forum but couldn't find any answers. Thanks.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Unfortunately his model does not come with the second entering m2, precisely for the reasons I stated in my first response!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Yes! But it depends on the version and location where the notebook is sold, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,750 Pathfinder
    Options
    @ExTurtles
    The below info is the spec of your unit were the 2nd storage is optional
    Storage Subsystem 
    Solid state drive  
    Storage 1: M.2 2280 SATA Gen3x2 or PCIe x4 Gen3 for SSD 
    Storage 2: Optional : M.2 2280 *1 (SATA Express) for SSD 
    Storage 3: HDD : 9.5 / 7.2 / 7mm co-lay 
    128GB/256GB/512GB SSD

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • ExTurtles
    ExTurtles Member Posts: 53 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Options
    Here is my SSD slot/s. I think its on the motherboard. It has its screw. But i don't think there is something i can plug it. In intel rapid storage service it says i have 2 more empty slots. 1 for optical drive 1 for SSD i think. Maybe they modified it? Is there anything i can buy for it to work?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Unfortunately his model does not come with the second entering m2, precisely for the reasons I stated in my first response!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer