Aspire 5741 screen off

Sdiawuo7
Sdiawuo7 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello please i am using aspire 5741. After installing a driver package today, it rebooted. Then  then screen went off. I connected it to a monitor via hdmi cable and its working properly but the primary screen of the laptop is not working. Now the fan too is not working. Please what should i do? Thanks.

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good evening Sdiawuo7 !

First, I believe the first solution is to remove the driver package or to return your system to a previous valid configuration.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Good evening Sdiawuo7 !

First, I believe the first solution is to remove the driver package or to return your system to a previous valid configuration.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Sdiawuo7

Tinkerer

Thanks boss. I removed the driver package but still the problem remains, so i took it to a repairer and he replaced the screen and now it's working. The repairer told me the screen was dead and so I'm afraid if the problem won't happen again because the laptop is new. Please any advise?.
  • MaClane
    Good afternoon!

If you were informed and guaranteed that the problem was on the screen, then the exchange was the correct solution.
    In addition, there is no right way to keep the screen.
    Only use the normal care, always remembering that it will not be used for a long period of time to unplug the equipment and not keep it in the unused power outlet.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Sdiawuo7

Tinkerer

Thanks boss
  • Sdiawuo7

Tinkerer

Please my charger is plugged in, charging but got stuck at 88%. What is wrong with my laptop.
  • MaClane
    Good Morning Sdiawuo7 !

Please, in order to better organize the answers and solutions and the forum itself, open a new topic with the new question.
    Put a @ in front of my name that you appropriately address there.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™