Not chargeing

Leemajorz
Leemajorz Member Posts: 11 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Acer aspire sw5-014 is not charing saying battery low when I try turn it on and goes off 

Answers

• Have you tried resetting the internal battery and checked the power adapter?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Leemajorz
    Basically it was the adapter took to the Asians near me not knowing what they doing the plugged 19 v charger in when it's 12v blown it so took to they friend the man that knows.... Explained what they done when all I needed was a 12v charger now the Asians gotta pay to sort it cause they have blown it I just need charger hope it gets sorted 
  • Leemajorz
    The adapter I had wasn't working they checked it in the shop it wasn't working but cause they have plugged a 19v charger into it they have blown the laptop cause it showed it was charging with the 19v the light was flashing on the power on button but would not even turn on and say battery needs charging 
  • Did they connect a 19v power adapter and burned the motherboard?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Leemajorz
    Not sure if they have done that 
  • Does your notebook turn on normally?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Leemajorz
    Not now it was doing 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer