How do I fix the black screen that follows after starting up my Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop?

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You probably left the capslock key on or something!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • xNotAJ
    xNotAJ Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    Options
    And apparently the only way to get in is to completely wipe everything which I would do if it wouldnt get stuck... but I'm going to leave it overnight and pray it's going to finish resetting.
  • xNotAJ
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who helped me out. In the end, to solve everything, I decided to do the hard thing and do a clean install of windows 10 onto the laptop. This made it way more fast than it was before and I also got to do the initial out of the box setup. Everything is working good and I am currently reinstalling all my games.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You are Welcome my friend!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • xNotAJ
    Options
    Oh I forgot to leave a reply. After all of the struggling, I gave up and just decided to do a clean install of Windows 10. After redownlaoding Windows 10, it prompted the out of the box setup which was a relief. It's been 3 days and I've been back to gaming and using the laptop perfectly fine and everything. I'm happy for all the help I received but apparently the best bet for anyone this happens to, is to just go to another PC, go to Microsoft's website, download the windows 10 update media creator or whatever its called onto a flashdrive, plug it into your laptop and make sure that your boot up in bios has the usb drive as the 1st boot up option. Then you proceed with the steps to download windows, go back to the bios and make sure that the regular boot up is noe the 1st boot up. And boom, it will prompt the out of the box setup and everything.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Glad you could solve your problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer