How to find out what dimensions needed for Nitro 5 AN517-51 internal hdd

VinceTheArsonist
VinceTheArsonist Member Posts: 7 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello... Im planning to buy a hard drive for my laptop but i dont know how thick (mm) and long needs to be (inch) AN517-51 

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    The hds with up to 2tb and have 7mm! Any hd that has a capacity greater than 2tb, will have a larger size and will not fit into the bay! The service manual also informs capacity up to 2tb! However, would not it be better to opt for a ssd m2 2280?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    The hds with up to 2tb and have 7mm! Any hd that has a capacity greater than 2tb, will have a larger size and will not fit into the bay! The service manual also informs capacity up to 2tb! However, would not it be better to opt for a ssd m2 2280?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • VinceTheArsonist
    VinceTheArsonist Member Posts: 7 New User
    I'd go for a better ssd but since im still a student, I need to control how much i spend... hdds are cheaper than ssd ..u.then i'll just settle for hdd. Thanks for the information tho I'll keep that in mind