Acer Nitro 5 sound problem

PrasannaBhosale
PrasannaBhosale Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
i recently bought acer nitro 5 AN515-52 at start it used to sound amazing but recently i am experiencing some sound problems. It has less sound now as compared to early when i bought it . Also i am        noticing random increase and decrease in volume when playing music..etc also it does not show acer true harmony in sound properties please help.

Answers

• Balu
    Balu Ally Posts: 95
    i recently bought acer nitro 5 AN515-52 at start it used to sound amazing but recently i am experiencing some sound problems. It has less sound now as compared to early when i bought it . Also i am        noticing random increase and decrease in volume when playing music..etc also it does not show acer true harmony in sound properties please help.
    Try to reinstall the sound drivers in device manager. 
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    In Device Manager find your sound device and right click, select uninstall, then reboot

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• hookdk
    hookdk Member Posts: 28 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    I have the same model - and above with removing the driver did not solve it for me.... The sound is still very low
  • Sreyas
    Sreyas Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Try reinstalling the Windows. I had may bugs from the default OS that they included in the Laptop. When I reinstalled the OS, all of them was solved... I also have an An515-52
  • SivaaRaaz
    SivaaRaaz Member Posts: 1 New User
    I reseved the laptop to day from flipkart cannot hear any sound in acer nitro 5 what I do please tell me
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    SivaaRaaz said:
    I reseved the laptop to day from flipkart cannot hear any sound in acer nitro 5 what I do please tell me

Please start a new Topic for your question, thank you

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★