Laptop keeps getting stuck on Acer startup (Aspire One Cloudbook)

Charlotte12323
Charlotte12323 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have a Aspire One Cloudbook 11 but after trying to reset the laptop it failed at 85% and now doesn’t go past the Acer start up page. And if it does it goes blank. Not sure what to do. 

Best Answer

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    You have to change the settings in bios to boot the bootable device. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)

Answers

• christy1
    Charlotte12323,

If the internal reset fails then the OS is corrupted. you will have to get a recovery USB for the unit from acer or can reinstall the OS with the below link with requirements. Good Luck. remember reset will always delete your personal data on the unit.  
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10
  • Charlotte12323
    Charlotte12323 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank You, I’ve downloaded it but it says there’s no USB  boot available when I tried? 
  • christy1
    Answer ✓
    You have to change the settings in bios to boot the bootable device. 
  • charlie164
    charlie164 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have recently purchased Acer laptop having windows 10 OS but my windows 10 startup folder is not working when I open the laptop. Has anyone else faced this issue?
  • christy1
    I have recently purchased Acer laptop having windows 10 OS but my windows 10 startup folder is not working when I open the laptop. Has anyone else faced this issue?

Hi @charlie164
    Please open a new threat so that you will get more replays and options. Tried to check with advance optios->>system . do a clean boot and then try to check the machine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwIOazT1BxU

Image result for how to go to safe mode in windows 10
    Related image

• Aniruddha_Shriwant
    Aniruddha_Shriwant Member Posts: 2 New User
    Yes I m facing it currently
  • christy1
    Yes I m facing it currently

Try to do a reset with Altgr + f10 at the startup of the screen. it will take you to reset options. Try to do a reset on the unit. 
    1. Troubleshoot 
    2. Reset this PC.
    3. Click Remove everything. 
    4. just remove my files.
    5. Reset.
    7. Image result for factory reset in win 10Image result for factory reset in win 10Image result for factory reset in win 10Image result for factory reset in win 10Image result for factory reset in win 10
    Please note that it will delete all the info on the computer.