theresa777 Member Posts: 6 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
hello what free tune-ups and antivirus can be used for Acer Chromebook laptops

Best Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    In addition to what MaClane said the built in power wash does a real good job of wiping any local cruft that might get in the way of smooth running, just beware it'll wipe any locally saved data, so make sure everything is backed up to your cloud account.

And also be aware of the difference between a virus (which your Chromebook really doesn't have to worry about) and malicious sites and phishing emails. Falling for one of those can happen as easily on a Chromebook as anywhere else.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    In addition to what MaClane said the built in power wash does a real good job of wiping any local cruft that might get in the way of smooth running, just beware it'll wipe any locally saved data, so make sure everything is backed up to your cloud account.

And also be aware of the difference between a virus (which your Chromebook really doesn't have to worry about) and malicious sites and phishing emails. Falling for one of those can happen as easily on a Chromebook as anywhere else.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.