Acer Spin 5 SP513-52N Motherboard?

BlackArrowWTC
BlackArrowWTC Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I've been looking for a replacement part for my Acer Spin. I dropped it the other day, and it works fine so far except for the power button and USB ports. I'm pretty sure I cracked the motherboard, and need to replace. I would appreciate any information or help anyone could spare. Thank y'all!

Edited By,
Acer-Harvey.

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good evening BlackArrowWTC !

What EXACT model of your laptop?
    Example: SP513-52N-85DC

See if it would be this piece:

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Good evening BlackArrowWTC !

What EXACT model of your laptop?
    Example: SP513-52N-85DC

See if it would be this piece:

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• BlackArrowWTC
    The exact model number is SP513-52N-85LZ. But that looks nearly identical. Will that part not work?
  • MaClane
    Yes, it will work.
    This piece is identical to your model.
    Same part number.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• BlackArrowWTC
    Awesome, thank you. Is there a good website to buy this from? I'm more used to PC building, this is my first experience with laptops. 
  • MaClane
    I do not know any site of your country and / or region.
    Look in the inernet for the part number that should find a store in your locality.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• BlackArrowWTC
    Gracias, señor. 
  • MaClane
    If my answer helped you, check to accept to put as resolved and help others in the forum

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Rajendran
    Rajendran Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have purchased an acer laptop 513-52N 552k in last july in california usa in wallmart,when I went there,now I am in India and my acer laptop is not booting up after a Bios update from acer website but here out of warranty service in centers say the motherboard is not working has to be changed can anybody guide me in buying a new mother board for my acer 513-52N552k.
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Rajendran said:
    I have purchased an acer laptop 513-52N 552k in last july in california usa in wallmart,when I went there,now I am in India and my acer laptop is not booting up after a Bios update from acer website but here out of warranty service in centers say the motherboard is not working has to be changed can anybody guide me in buying a new mother board for my acer 513-52N552k.
    Hi,
    I would suggest you to contact Acer Support centre in India, they are the people who could provide you useful information regarding the motherboard availability in your country, in the meantime, delete the picture you have posted, it has sensitive information about your laptop(SNID number).
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact