Should a micro-SD card upgrade from possible repair My tablet acer Iconia one 10 b3-a20.

gullstenmarkku
gullstenmarkku Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives

My tablet acer Iconia one 10 b3-a20 does not start completely, but keeps the acer explore beyond limits and does not open. Should a micro-SD card upgrade from possible repair.

Comments

• gullstenmarkku
    edited July 2019
    My tablet acer Iconia b3-a20 does not start up completely, but keeps the acer explore beyond limits and does not open. Should a micro-SD card upgrade from possible repair.

Edited David

• gullstenmarkku

My tablet acer Iconia one 10 b3-a20 does not start completely, but keeps the acer explore beyond limits and does not open. Should a micro-SD card upgrade from possible repair.

• gullstenmarkku
    edited July 2019
    My tablet acer Iconia b3-a20 does not start completely, but keeps the acer explore beyond limits and does not open. Would apply update from sdcard possible to download from somewhere. micro-SD card update. Can I download a program for repair.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,657 Trailblazer
    If you go to the Acer support site for your model there is a firmware image under the OS tab. Put it in the root of a FAT32 formatted SD card and boot into recovery mode. It should allow you to install from the zip file.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.