edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
i lost the eRecovery disk
who have??
aspire xc-780

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,883 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    If you are in the USA (or Canada, I think) you just go to the Acer Store website and they are available for purchase. If you are outside those locales you need to contact Acer support to order the right version for your locale.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good night GGGGlocl !

Have you tried simply to restore your system with ALT + F10?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• GGGGlocl
    GGGGlocl Member Posts: 9 New User
    MaClane said:MaClane said:
    Good night GGGGlocl !

Good night GGGGlocl !

i have try but not work
  • billsey
    Did your system originally come with Windows 10, or was it an upgrade?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • GGGGlocl
    billsey said:
    Did your system originally come with Windows 10, or was it an upgrade?
    my system originally come with Windows 10
  • GGGGlocl
    GGGGlocl said:
    i lost the eRecovery disk
    who have??
    aspire xc-780
    and the Acer Recovery Management said "
    The hard disk configuration is not set to the factory default, and the restore is terminated."
  • billsey
    Yeah, that happens when Windows 10 does it's big upgrades twice a year. You can roll back only for 30 days after the update and the recovery partition that Acer originally setup is considered a roll back. Acer sells the recovery disk/flash drive on their store site or you can make a recovery disk through the Windows process and download drivers from Acer support. A restore from a Windows disk won't get you the full Acer software load but in concert with the drivers will get you to a vanilla system. It comes down to why you want the recovery disks... If you want to wipe everything back to stock before selling the device then the Acer store is the way to go. If you want to recover from a virus or other issue then the Microsoft way might be better. It's certainly cheaper! :)
  • GGGGlocl
    billsey said:
    Yeah, that happens when Windows 10 does it's big upgrades twice a year. You can roll back only for 30 days after the update and the recovery partition that Acer originally setup is considered a roll back. Acer sells the recovery disk/flash drive on their store site or you can make a recovery disk through the Windows process and download drivers from Acer support. A restore from a Windows disk won't get you the full Acer software load but in concert with the drivers will get you to a vanilla system. It comes down to why you want the recovery disks... If you want to wipe everything back to stock before selling the device then the Acer store is the way to go. If you want to recover from a virus or other issue then the Microsoft way might be better. It's certainly cheaper! :)
    I cannt get free acer oem eRecovery disk windows 10 ?
    i dont want to use money to buy eRecovery DVD
  • GGGGlocl
    GGGGlocl said:
    billsey said:
    GGGGlocl said:
    billsey said:
    i dont want to use money to buy eRecovery DVGGGGlocl said:
    billsey said:
    How to get free qpservice
  • billsey
    No, since the recovery disks include a Windows license, Acer has to charge for it. It's much cheaper than buying a new Windows though.
  • GGGGlocl
    billsey said:
    No, since the recovery disks include a Windows license, Acer has to charge for it. It's much cheaper than buying a new Windows though.
    How to buy it
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    If you are in the USA (or Canada, I think) you just go to the Acer Store website and they are available for purchase. If you are outside those locales you need to contact Acer support to order the right version for your locale.
  • GGGGlocl
    billsey said:
    How to contact Acer support
  • GGGGlocl
     can free Windows 10 from the factors drive or file?
  • billsey
    Go to http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/ and select your country, that should help you contact the right people. :)