Acer One 10 won't turn on - Causes and Solutions?

lightus27
lightus27 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
My Acer One 10 froze so I tried to do a hard restart by holding down the power button for a few seconds. Ever since then, it won't turn on. When plugged in, the LED indicator glows blue instead of orange (normally, it used to glow orange when plugged in and turned off, and blue when turned on whether charging or not). I have tried holding down the power button with the volume down as well as up buttons, but neither worked. As of now I am guessing it's a hardware issue, but what could possible have been damaged, and how much will it cost to fix it? [I had consulted a technician who just by looking at it said the motherboard was damaged, but I have doubts as he did not even open it, plus no serious damage was done to it to which could damage the motherboard.]

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Hi @2lightus27,

When the unit is fully charged and if you connect the charger then it will show blue light, when the unit is partially charged and plugged in to the charger then it will show an orange light. we cant be sure until the unit is opened by a tech. if the unit is under the warranty then contact the acer support. check the link below.
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/ ​ 

Accept if its Helpful.   B)