New drivers( Aspire 5 A517-51

Options
PCPerson
PCPerson Member Posts: 5 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
 Hello, I am a video editor and my main rig is down, so I am using my Aspire 5 A517-51. I edit with Premiere Pro and with a new update it requires new drivers (100.6286 or 24.20.100.6286) and since Acer has customized GPU drivers installed, I can not edit. My laptop has a Core i5-8250U and UHD 620 graphics. Can anyone help me?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Remember that to install a dch driver, you need to uninstall and delete the current driver in the device manager, disable the wifi so that windows does not download the driver automatically and then restart the notebook!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Hello! Have you tried updating drivers on intel and nvidia websites?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • PCPerson
    Options
    Yes, I also tried to update with the generic version of the driver, but it did not work, so I installed the intel driver assistant. It scanned my system and did not find any compatible drivers. Still no luck with premiere either.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! What version of uefi or bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PCPerson
    Options
    It is the A517-51-568Y the one with a  1 terebyte hdd and uhh graphics, no nvidia. Also I do not know what the uefi is, and do not know what version of bios it is.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Remember that to install a dch driver, you need to uninstall and delete the current driver in the device manager, disable the wifi so that windows does not download the driver automatically and then restart the notebook!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PCPerson
    Options
    Thank you, that is probably why it is not accepting the driver
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Ok! Post the result here!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PCPerson
    Options
    Just updated the drivers and everything, now I can get back to work :)

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Great my friend  ;)

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mmoto
    mmoto Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    PCPerson, I have the same problem as you had, with a similar Acer notebook and driver problems with latest Premiere Pro. To be clear, to fix did you go to the link from egydiocoelho above and run the igfx_win10_100.6912 executable to replace the acer driver? Thanks.