Two different serial numbers on my laptop Nitro 5 AN515-52

Rishab
Rishab Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have recently purchased an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 laptop from Flipkart and there's two different serial numbers present at the back of the laptop. There's one that is physically present on the laptop, which is also showing in the system. And there's one below it on a sticker that has the serial number that is mentioned in the invoice. 
Would this create conflicts in warranty?

Answers

• Hello! download this program and check the correct serial number and partnumber: https://global-download.acer.com/SupportFiles/Files/SNID/APP/SerialNumberDetectionTool.exe
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ri4g
    ri4g Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 2020
    Rishab said:
    I have recently purchased an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 laptop from Flipkart and there's two different serial numbers present at the back of the laptop. There's one that is physically present on the laptop, which is also showing in the system. And there's one below it on a sticker that has the serial number that is mentioned in the invoice. 
    Rishab said:
    Same happening w/ me. I purchased Acer Nitro 5-AN515-53 on Amazon recently, on 13th June 2020.
    Please tell me whether your issue is solved yet.

[Thread edited to remove inappropriate or personal content]
  • @ Acer-Manny Do you know why there are two partnumber? They are Indian devices.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Sri6
    Sri6 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same for me. Two serial numbers. One with 2018 Mfg, while the other with May 2019 Mfg.
    Bought this week. Can anyone suggest is it normal that we get products that are manufactured around 18 months back.

• Have you tried to contact technical support in india?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer