Isn't this a new sneaky deliberate way to make you purchase Cyberlink products?

taylor1277g
taylor1277g Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 20 in 2019 Archives
So Acer has I assume made a deal with Cyberlink products that there is an update and we know if we don't update products that can cause problems with our systems, like drivers and put of date products. here is the catch. you install the download but it is for a short period where you are forced to buy a license. this is a new way that I haven't seen a company push you into buying a product or license. nice and sneaky

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    edited June 2019
    Good evening taylor1277g !

This is a biased and uninformed placement.
    Both Acer and other developers have partnerships to offer trial software for which the user may have an interest.
    So it is with several others like the Microsot Office suite and all third party software.
    No user is required to purchase any licenses.
    Users who do not agree with the software are free to uninstall at any time if they so wish.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!