Acer Predator G9-592 - Black Screen after update

Options
2»

Answers

• xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I was hoping you could get into bios after the battery powerdrainbut if not you can try an external monitor/tv see if you can get into the bios that way

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• blckFriday
    blckFriday Member Posts: 21

Tinkerer

Options
    I ll wait 2 more hours then connect it to hdmi and i ll get back to u
  • blckFriday

Tinkerer

Options
    Nope,  hdmi still says missing signal and the screen Still stays black, also nr 5 doesn t light up and the laptop won t runt without ac

I think that s it for the poor system
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You said that the notebook only turns on the power adapter, correct? If so, check here:

There is a button similar to this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Nope,  hdmi still says missing signal and the screen Still stays black, also nr 5 doesn t light up and the laptop won t runt without ac

I think that s it for the poor system
    Well after all the fixes you had tried if the above fix also doesnt work i believe its time to send it back for warranty repair/replacement (if still on warranty) because its seems you might have a mobo issue somehow if out or warranty i would take it to a acer certified repair center and ask for a diagnostic of the issues

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• blckFriday

Tinkerer

Options
    You said that the notebook only turns on the power adapter, correct? If so, check here:

There is a button similar to this:

Yup i found it,  it s right next to the ram slots,  comes right out after pressed, doesn t seem to do anything
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Put some layers of electrical tape to press it better! If it does not work, follow the tip of colleague xapim!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • blckFriday

Tinkerer

Options
    Put some layers of electrical tape to press it better! If it does not work, follow the tip of colleague xapim!
    It s out of warranty and i don t currently have the money to take it to a service,  i would ask ur help in finding the bios jumper and checking the ram integrity
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you checked the button above by putting some layers of electrical tape?

If it still does not fix the problem, try unplugging the rtc battery for a few minutes, then check if it solves the problem:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• blckFriday

Tinkerer

Options
    Have you checked the button above by putting some layers of electrical tape?

If it still does not fix the problem, try unplugging the rtc battery for a few minutes, then check if it solves the problem:
    where is that button exactly? 
  • blckFriday

Tinkerer

Options
    I moved the ram in another slot,  dont have a new r atm also got the bios battery out
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is the problem still remaining? Have you checked if the power interrupt button, as I showed in the previous photo, if it is being pressed properly?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• blckFriday

Tinkerer

Options
    Is the problem still remaining? Have you checked if the power interrupt button, as I showed in the previous photo, if it is being pressed properly?
    Can t find that button,  do i need to go under the motherboard section of the laptop? 

Moving the ram didn t help as it seems a ram must always be in the first slot or it eon t turn on. 
    Removing the bios battery also didn t help
  • blckFriday

Tinkerer

Options
    Can t find that button,  do i need to go under the motherboard section of the laptop? 

Moving the ram didn t help as it seems a ram must always be in the first slot or it eon t turn on. 
    Removing the bios battery also didn t help
    Also yes the ram button didn t help
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    is located here:

It is not necessary to open the notebook! You will see the button, opening only the ram and hd!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• blckFriday

Tinkerer

Options
    is located here:

It is not necessary to open the notebook! You will see the button, opening only the ram and hd!

Ok,  the black one i know about,  no help,  what about the yellow one,  i don t see it