Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Trying to get to grips with i5 and i7 and 1 and 2 TB HDD

MadMagpie013MadMagpie013 Posts: 4Member New User
Hi all, again, The model I was looking to buy (Aspire TC-885 i7) is stuck at 666 pounds on Amazon, won't buy at that number. So my question is, if I chose to get the TC-780 i5 with the 2TB HDD, would that be kind of equal to the i7 and 1TB HDD? Here's what we need the computer for: Looking at stuff on the internet, including a lot of Google maps, social media, Youtube, Photoshop/Lightroom, occaisionally Word document writing, emails, and storage will be needed for a LOT of photos.(I have 90,000+ at the moment). And also we always have at least ten to fifteen windows open at one time. I did think I saw that the RAM  on the TC-780 is expandable, too..but been looking at so many I'm getting bamboozled.  Thanks in advance for any advice.

Comments

• MadMagpie013MadMagpie013 Posts: 4Member New User
    Oh, and also this model has a horizontal disc drive, which I prefer!