Acer Nitro 5 Spin turning off suddenly, fans are on 100% but the laptop isn´t responding

DerAzrael
DerAzrael Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi everyone,
I have a Nitro 5 Spin and 3 weeks ago a problem occured. My laptop suddenly shut off and the fans went on full power, althought my laptop wasn´t so hot to turn off. It didn´t even stop when it was cold. It stopped after no power was left in my battery. I did send it to service and they only resetted my SSD. Today after getting my laptop back it happened again.
I hope someone can help me.

Answers

• DerAzrael
    DerAzrael Member Posts: 2 New User
    Edit: I forgot to mention that when it turned off, my display turned black and I got no responses from my Keyboard (the lights from the keys didn't turn on after pressing them). So the only way to fix that problem was to wait till there is no power in my battery left.
  • Justin5689
    Justin5689 Member Posts: 2 New User
    DerAzrael said:
    Edit: I forgot to mention that when it turned off, my display turned black and I got no responses from my Keyboard (the lights from the keys didn't turn on after pressing them). So the only way to fix that problem was to wait till there is no power in my battery left.

• Justin5689
    Justin5689 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Same here bro..Did u find a fix yet
  • SalarX
    SalarX Member Posts: 45 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Same here, I guess the whole laptop is buggy. There is quick workaround for it - never let your display turn off. Disable turn off timers for display, and also for sleep. 
    If you feel I've helped you, give a Yes to Did this answer the question? 
    If you like my posts or comments, give a Like.
    My laptop is Acer Nitro 5 Spin (NP515-51). 
    I'm from India with love for technology, so message me if you want to discuss or ask a question  :3
  • SalarX
    SalarX Member Posts: 45 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Also you can force shutdown the laptop by keeping the power button pressed for a few seconds
    If you feel I've helped you, give a Yes to Did this answer the question? 
    If you like my posts or comments, give a Like.
    My laptop is Acer Nitro 5 Spin (NP515-51). 
    I'm from India with love for technology, so message me if you want to discuss or ask a question  :3