Problem with the Intel UHD Graphics 620

Atrin10
Atrin10 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
On my device manager, the Intel Graphics 620 has an issue. It says that the "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)". When I use Pycharm to code something in python arcade code it brings up a bunch of errors. For example, when I do arcade draw a circle it does not come up and a bunch of errors pop up. Does anybody know what the issue is and how I can fix it? I've rebooted the laptop (Acer Swift 3) 2 times and deleted and redownloaded Pycharm and python many times, however, nothing has worked, not even my computer science teacher has been able to fix the issue. So if you know what's wrong can you please help.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,829 Trailblazer
    Open Control Panel. Search 'restore point'. Click 'create a restore point' in the left pane. Click 'system restore' button. Click 'next'. Choose an automatic restore point with a date/time stamp that immediately precedes when this issue started. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,693 Trailblazer
    You can also try with an uninstall/reinstall of the video drivers, make sure you are using the driver that Acer has for you on the support site and delete the other driver files when removing.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Atrin10
    Atrin10 Member Posts: 3 New User
    JackE said:
    Open Control Panel. Search 'restore point'. Click 'create a restore point' in the left pane. Click 'system restore' button. Click 'next'. Choose an automatic restore point with a date/time stamp that immediately precedes when this issue started. Jack E/NJ
    I am not able to restore back to the time when there wasn't an issue.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,829 Trailblazer
    Try Billsey's advice. Go to this link. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers
    Then enter your full model number or serial number id (SNID) and download the appropriate VGA driver and try it.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ