Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Best Answer

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 8,902 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Good afternoon MARIOJH !

First, the number of actual colors is different from the number of threads.
    There are also factors such as clock base, embargoed technology support technologies, chipsets, drivers, controllers, among others.
    The comparison between devices of directive technologies is not perfectly valid.

Proper system configuration by the user also generates great impact as well as its use.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um "Curtir", marque como "Solucionado" e clique em "Promover"!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a like, flag as "Fixed" and click "Promote"!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

ACE Trailblazer 2014 - 2019                          

FAQ & Answers

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 8,902ACE Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Good afternoon MARIOJH !

First, the number of actual colors is different from the number of threads.
    There are also factors such as clock base, embargoed technology support technologies, chipsets, drivers, controllers, among others.
    The comparison between devices of directive technologies is not perfectly valid.

Proper system configuration by the user also generates great impact as well as its use.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um "Curtir", marque como "Solucionado" e clique em "Promover"!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• MARIOJHMARIOJH Posts: 13Member

Tinkerer

Thanks, and what do you prefer? 2 cores or 4 ?  Is this acer swift laptop with 2 cores fast?
    It will depend on the use.
    Intel + Nvidia sets have increased support for embargoed technologies.
    AMD + Radeon usually has higher final speed.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

Tinkerer

Do you have information if new acers swift come out soon with new model? and better cpu, cores?
    For now no news confirmed with details.
    Take a look here at swift 3 models:

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/models/laptops/swift3

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

Tinkerer

the cpu in acer swift AMD Ryzen 5 2500U processor Quad-core has 2 GHz, but they say
    you can make up to 3,6 Gh, how do  i do it?
    The clock base is 2.0Ghz.
    The 3.6 are in TurboCore.
    Not necessarily he has an obligation to reach this speed.
    For TurboCOre technology to be enabled, the laptop must be using the high performance plan in the Windows power options and the device must be plugged directly into the power outlet.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

Tinkerer

and is it easy to make?
    Just use the high-performance plan and plug into the power outlet.
    Use some application that needs more processing power and you will see that the clock will exceed 2.0Ghz

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™