Predator X34P with a line right in the middle

Options
NightKnight
NightKnight Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
I bought a Predator x34P about a month ago, and I could see a faint line right in the middle on the screen only on a grey background. Both sides would have the same colors though. Since yesterday the line has been very easy to spot, no matter what background I had, and the colors on both right and left sides are clearly different now. I brought back the overclock from 120hz to 100hz, updated the displayport firmware from Nvidia, turned the monitor on and off several times, and although I could have it back to just a faint line on a grey background twice, the line got aggressive again not so long after. Is there anything I'm missing here, or do I need to do an RMA? I really didn't want to send it back, because monitors nowadays are a pain due to poor quality control, and that goes for all brands. I've got no backlight bleeding, no dead pixels, and low IPS glow. I really want to solve this line problem and keep the monitor if possible. PS.: the picture bellow shows 2 lines, but that's just from my camera. To the naked eye, there is only one clear line, right in the middle.