Veriton N2620G downgrade bios

Options
adrs
adrs Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
hi friend
has troubled update bios P21 B0 that my PC only ON when reseating / move slot of RAM memory.
Can I downgrade P21-B0 to P21-A3?
try flash through windows & usb bootaable, flashing didn’t complete flash, and still P21-B0, not changed..
appreciate for advise & solution from you.
many thanks

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The downgrade process is very risky and not recommended. If your all in one is under warranty, ideally you should call technical support so they can re-record uefi!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good Morning adrs !

What reason to have updated Bios?

Bios updates are extremely delicate and risky processes and should only be performed in serious cases of serious system errors or extreme need for correction or compatibility.
    Outside this is a process that should be avoided to the maximum, especially if your machine is working perfectly.

You can try to install the current version but never a downgrade.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• adrs
    adrs Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    My bad ... my mistakes
    its would never happened again...
    thanks my friend for advise