Windows 10 1903 build crash on this: SW5-173P, There will be driver update?

Options
Mezrent
Mezrent Member Posts: 9 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Windows 10 1903 build crash on this tablet: SW5-173P. Intel is have a new graphic card driver, but i don't update it, because it is not accepted by the manufacturer.
U
nfortunately, the factory drivers are very old. At the Microsoft forum, I suggested contacting the manufacturer.
The picture shows the available driver on the intel page.
Please help!

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Then go to the device manager and uninstall and delete the video driver:

Disable the wifi so that windows does not download the driver automatically and restart the notebook! Then install the driver you downloaded!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mezrent
    Options
    Thanks for your help. I did what you suggested. Unfortunately, Windows has reinstalled the driver that it has installed. I also repeated the process with the 1903 build, but this also caused problems. It doesn't turn on, freezes, crashes. The error message remains to contact the manufacturer because it has not authenticated the driver
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried using any program, such as the driverbooster or driverpack, to try to update the drivers?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mezrent
    Options
    I installed it. It was so advantageous to find an update in other drivers. Unfortunately, the video driver is not updated here either. The intel continues to indicate that it could be upgraded but not allowed. I updated the system afterwards and the problem occurred again ...
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried upgrading by using the .inf file in the device manager?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mezrent
    Options
    Based on your description, I tried to manually reinstall the driver, which he got back to the Internet, and returned the signed driver.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you install the 1903 version without updating the video driver?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Can you install the 1903 version without updating the video driver?
    I can't with my SW5-014, it spent 24 hours at 'working on update 0%' I also cant update the video driver as it is not approved by Acer, according to Intel
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The driver you are trying to upgrade, is it dch?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mezrent
    Options
    Yes.
    I tried to update the system again this week.  in the area of ​​the drivers I was able to update.  The error is still there.  At startup, I only see the acer logo and do not enter windows.  The error message is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the model of the video card of your notebook?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mezrent
    Options
     My video card: Intel hd 5300 (64bit)
    And my acer model: SW5-173P
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    On the dpc watchdog violation, have you tried updating the uefi firmware and then trying to update the video driver?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mezrent
    Options
    Yes, I updated both the bios and the video driver. The same problem. Just like the internet, it updates your video driver. You also have the latest video driver

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is the version of windows that is installed on your notebook x86 or x64?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mezrent
    Options
    My windows version is x64.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried to update drivers with driverbooster or driverpack?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mezrent
    Options
    Yes. I buy driverbooster and update all driver.I update windows but the error has not changed.
    I'll try again next week.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer