Acer Customer Service

Daveman
Daveman Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 12 in 2019 Archives
Would love some practical advice. Where to begin? So a month and a half after putting the computer into service, it got into an unbreakable loop that prevented it from booting up, being reset or even restored. So Acer arranged to have the computer sent to them and repaired. Great. But with no status, and no one to talk to about what's wrong with the machine, I tried pressing for a refund or a new computer (at this point, we were two weeks without the use of the computer). Today I got an email saying the repair was finished. Great. But there was no tracking number nor any info on the repair. So I went to the repair status webpage. Gives me the same information. So I contacted Service who informed me that, not only was the computer not shipped, but it wasn't done being repaired. They did apologize (a lot) for the inconvenience. Honestly, that's an understatement. As I shared with them, if they had to do their jobs without the use of their computer for two weeks, what would they do? Today marks two and half weeks without the use of the computer. Anybody have any ideas about what to do at this point? Thanks.

Comments

• Daveman
    Daveman Member Posts: 2 New User
    After a Better Business Bureau complaint, I received an unambiguous response from Acer resolving my complaint.