Trying to upgrade acer nitro 5 AN 515-52-51T2

anantatitoad05
anantatitoad05 Member Posts: 6 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
excuse me my brother, im beginner in here,so i need your help to upgrade my acer nitro 5, my Spec
-i5-8300h
-8gb ram ddr4 2666mhz kingstone
-GTX 10504gb
So i want to buy 250gb ssd to increase my laptop performance ,so what type the ssd? 
And i want to upgrade ram,please give me online shop link who sell thats ram,please help me to finisihing my problem ,thx so much🤗🤗🤗

Answers

• Hello! What programs do you use most in the notebook? Do you use the notebook in games, rendering programs, design programs or just access the word and the internet?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • anantatitoad05
    Hello! What programs do you use most in the notebook? Do you use the notebook in games, rendering programs, design programs or just access the word and the internet?Ehmm, i use that laptop to gaming
  • anantatitoad05
    Hello! What programs do you use most in the notebook? Do you use the notebook in games, rendering programs, design programs or just access the word and the internet?

Me: i just use that laptop for gaming 🤗
  • In this case, the ideal is to increase the amount of ram! Ssd does not increase fps, but will load windows and programs faster!
    About ssd, your ssd accepts either the m2 2280 sata 3 or nvme gen3x4 of at least 512gb!
    On ram, see this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • anantatitoad05
    In this case, the ideal is to increase the amount of ram! Ssd does not increase fps, but will load windows and programs faster!
    About ssd, your ssd accepts either the m2 2280 sata 3 or nvme gen3x4 of at least 512gb!
    On ram, see this:

Thx, and what type of ram? Or you get send shop link thx

• Here my friend!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer