Help Fix

MarcJPenfold
MarcJPenfold Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I’m usually pretty good with this but my laptop was stolen and now I can’t launch it. Fixboot denied access even after all rebuild and fix cmds.
The laptop means a lot to me so I would appreciate the help

Its an Extense 5235

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Explain what happens when you turn it on? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• MarcJPenfold
    MarcJPenfold Member Posts: 2 New User
    JackE said:
    Explain what happens when you turn it on? Jack E/NJ

basically all that happens is the automatic system repair, but I can’t do anything from there. None of the options do anything 

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Unplug the battery pack and charger. Press & hold the power button for 30 seconds. Replace the battery pack and charger. Turn the machine back on and immediately start tapping the F2 key to enter the BIOS menu. Make sure the HDD is still recognized in the BIOS Information tab. Then make sure the F12 and D2D options are enabled in the Main tab. Finally make sure the HDD is in the Boot tab. The press F10 to save BIOS settings and exist. If the machine still goes into useless AutoRepair, then press and hold the power button till the machine completely shuts off. Then turn it back on again and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 key. A recovery screen should appear is in the video below. Follow directions to either reset the machine to factory Win7 or refresh while trying to save your personal files. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ