Firefox using too much of Ram

Options
Robertleo
Robertleo Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
My Firefox Installation is using too much of ram. How can I get the issue fixed?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good Morning Robertleo !

Tell me which exact model of your laptop, which version of Windows, and which version of Firefox.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Robertleo
    Robertleo Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Thanks a lot! I am using Acer Predator Helios 300 with Windows 10 Pro and latest version of Firefox. Although I was able to solve my issue from here.
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    If you got the solution, happy wire.
    Then accept the answer to close the topic and be able to help others in the forum!

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!