Triton 500 battery problems

marcushdjdjs
marcushdjdjs Member Posts: 60 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
hey guys i have a question about the predator 500 just wanna ask if its normal because after my laptop fully charged at 100% when i unplug it it becomes 99% immediately and after fully charged then shut down only unplug, when i turn on my laptop it wont be 100% it will be 95 or 94 percent battery like that so just wanna ask if its normal i try recalibrating in bios its still the same

Answers

• petrpetrov
    petrpetrov Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

I have 500 Helios and the exact same situation. When it wants it can turn on with a 100% battery, when it does, it can with 95, 93 and so on. I found, in general, the solution is to disconnect all devices from ports - type c / hdmi, etc. and only after disconnecting, pull the plug out of the laptop and then it will turn on with 100% charge + you must disconnect the usb port for charging. Anyways, I have one explanation - either this is a controller glitch or a defective battery. I asked such questions several times on this forum and I didn’t really answer anything sensible
  • petrpetrov
    petrpetrov Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Well, well, I can say to the heap that during normal operation the battery has worn out by 27% in six months.
  • marcushdjdjs
    marcushdjdjs Member Posts: 60 Troubleshooter
    But do U think it’s a major problem and btw how long is ur battery life when u are just browsing the web without playing any games with it mine last about only 3 hours 15 minutes so is it normal for my triton 500 I saw others claimed that it can last for 6 hours is it possible?
  • TeaB
    TeaB Member Posts: 4 New User
    But do U think it’s a major problem and btw how long is ur battery life when u are just browsing the web without playing any games with it mine last about only 3 hours 15 minutes so is it normal for my triton 500 I saw others claimed that it can last for 6 hours is it possible?
    What model Triton 500 did you get? What processor and GPU?