My SF314-54-50WC NX.GXZEH.022 Windows 10 Home won’t start

Akiber
Akiber Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
The issue has been going since a couple days; did not make any changes until I suddenly got the following error: \Windows\system32\config\system
error code: 0xc0000225
No back up CD came with my tablet at the purchase. Now I am stuck since I can’t use my tablet!!!
I don’t know what to do? I get lost over the Internet blogs and forums. Your help to solve this issue as smoothly as possible, and with confusion free, will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help!

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Akiber
    Akiber Member Posts: 5 New User
    Thank you MaClane! Much appreciated. The problem is that I don’t have the CD recovery. I am really stuck. Thank you in advance for any further help! 

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    You can access the Microsoft website and download an official ISO and create a CD or USB drive to use the recovery.
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!