Cant use computer - Nitro N50-600

Jacobson
Jacobson Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
My computer will only load repair screen, and when I try any of the options to fix it nothing happens if It wont allow me to reset it, the startup repair wont work, system restore wont work. What can I do to fix this?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning Jacobson !

Firstly, you should tell us if you have a laptop or desktop and which model.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    @Jacobson
    If the system dont do system restore than try doing a factory reset , it might work but you will loose all data.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Jacobson
    Nitro N50-600 Desktop
  • Jacobson
    It wont even let me do a factory reset
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    And what message is displayed?
    Or does the factory reset not occur at all?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Coleslaw434
    Coleslaw434 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I’m having the same issue, I’m the admin of my pc(nitro n50-600) and anything and everything I try to go into lags then gives me a message saying I don’t have the proper permission to access it even though I would have been the day prior. Any help would be great thanks! 
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    I’m having the same issue, I’m the admin of my pc(nitro n50-600) and anything and everything I try to go into lags then gives me a message saying I don’t have the proper permission to access it even though I would have been the day prior. Any help would be great thanks! 

Please start a Topic of your own, it helps to keep one question to one Topic

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★