Is it possible to play World of Warcraft on an Acer Aspire C24-865 please?

MrsScrim
MrsScrim Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
We have recently purchased an C24-865 23.8" Intel® Core™ i5 All-in-One PC - 1 TB HDD for our children to use for their homework, etc. Does it have the graphics capability to run World of Warcraft on it? Thanks

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,845 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    The C24's Intel UHD 620 graphics is slightly better than the minimum graphics required so it should run it but maybe not smoothly at higher resolutions. The rest of the system seems to easily meet the requirements. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    The C24's Intel UHD 620 graphics is slightly better than the minimum graphics required so it should run it but maybe not smoothly at higher resolutions. The rest of the system seems to easily meet the requirements. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• MrsScrim
    MrsScrim Member Posts: 2 New User
    JackE said:
    Thank you so much for your help JackE. I really had no idea whether the Intel UHD 620 met the requirements - it was far out of my computer knowledge!! That’s good news - I’ll try to install and take it from there. I really appreciate your reply!! 
  • JackE
    Good luck with it. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• MaxMuller21QQ3
    MaxMuller21QQ3 Member Posts: 1 New User
    hey, friend, you may play World of Warcraft even on the weakest laptops if you have a powerful character in World of Warcraft
  • atomash
    atomash Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2019
    Hey man. I have a similar old laptop and World of Wacraft is running very well on it. I've been playing World of Wacraft since Cataclysm, and I really like this game. I have spent a lot of hours in it. However, I was younger then and could play the whole day. Now it's not so easy, because the game became much more difficult, and I don't have enough time for development of my character. I am very lucky, because one of my friends advised me to use a 3rd party software- it saved a lot of time for me, and now it's more interesting for me. I would quit wow if I wouldn't have found this service

Edited by removing unwanted content.
    Acer-Edward