Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer aspire E1-470P-6659 system locked

Smokeysam32Smokeysam32 Posts: 2Member New User
Tried to start my Aspire E1-470P and loads this screen.
Will not go further. Tried F8 to recover and then loads this screen.
I press f1 and it just looks back to same screen. If I press F8 and load any functions it doesn't load just loops back to green screen error. When I press esc key it asks for recovery key. I have the bitlocker key but can't figure out how to find recovery key or where to get it from. Please help.

Comments

• Smokeysam32Smokeysam32 Posts: 2Member New User
    I just want to know if I need to take to Geeik Squad.
  • susiePsusieP Posts: 2Member New User
    edited June 13
    i have just been told by a very rude person at acer i have to pay £35-00 for a CD and buy a cd rom external drive to fix the operating system my lappy is only 6 month sold he was just so rude i have had 6 acers over the last few years never again..
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online172

Acer-Jose
Acer-Jose
Acer-Karp
Acer-Karp
belik
belik
BlueSama
BlueSama
Cyriix
Cyriix
Dobbs
Dobbs
egydiocoelho
egydiocoelho
hadarz8
hadarz8
IVAN_PC
IVAN_PC
javipersia
javipersia
Jhjh6980
Jhjh6980
JoeDeg
JoeDeg
Mfaieq
Mfaieq
moockey
moockey
nnfrancois
nnfrancois
rgfrueh
rgfrueh
+156 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Member Highlight

We would like to feature andylb as a destacated member in the Acer Community. With his dedication and support efforts, andylb has become a Valued Contributor . On behalf of the Acer Community team and all our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1044

Total Points:2652

Total Accepted Answers: 129

andylb Valued Contributor
Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.