UPDATING DRIVERS on AO532H

MrSanDiego
MrSanDiego Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Would up dating drivers help with making my computer go faster? or what could I do to make it work faster?
How can I load excel or any other programs, since the original free version has expired? Is their another method to get a free version installed,maybe from a thumb drive ?
MrSan_Diego@Yahoo.com
Thanks
AL

Best Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good night MrSanDiego !

This model is not high performing.
    It is a basic device aimed only at office services, internet searches, etc.
    Updating drivers will not make this device any faster.
    Some models in this series can support RAM upgrade but without any improvement in performance.
    As for the Office package, if Trial disaffection has expired you must acquire a valid license for sale at some virtiual store.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• MrSanDiego
    Answer ✓
    THANK YOU. I'm not sure what you meant by post a flag or where it was , nor the promote key, but I appreciate the response. I only want to use it to access the internet.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good night MrSanDiego !

This model is not high performing.
    It is a basic device aimed only at office services, internet searches, etc.
    Updating drivers will not make this device any faster.
    Some models in this series can support RAM upgrade but without any improvement in performance.
    As for the Office package, if Trial disaffection has expired you must acquire a valid license for sale at some virtiual store.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• MrSanDiego
    Answer ✓
    THANK YOU. I'm not sure what you meant by post a flag or where it was , nor the promote key, but I appreciate the response. I only want to use it to access the internet.