Acer Nitro 5 50 FPS feels like 20

fireexplorer23
fireexplorer23 Member Posts: 52 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have a Acer Nitro 5 ANA515-53-52FA with 1TB HDD and 16gb's of ram. Lately while playing roblox and emergeNYC when my frames drop they feel a heck of a lot lower then they say. On roblox my frames have been jumping from 60 to the lowest 40 when I get 50 FPS it feels like im getting 30 or 20 and 40 is really bad as well. I'm curious if something is wrong with my CPU or GPU causing it to feel this laggy when it really isn't, Temperatures haven't been that big of a issue lately but about 2 weeks ago they did reach 98 when playing emergeNYC so I immediately exited out and let my PC cool down. I have not noticed any other issues besides this. 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Battery must be 100% charged and charger plugged in BEFORE you even start heavy gaming loads. Or you won't be playing for very long especially if you have the small 2.5A 45 watt charger. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good night fireexplorer23 !

For proper gaming setup, your drivers must be up-to-date (especially video, both from Nvidia and Intel HD Graphics), the battery must be charged at 100% before playing, the device must be plugged into a power outlet and Windows power plan in High Performance.

These are the basic requirements.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Hahaha
    Hahaha Member Posts: 243 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Perhaps you mean you get a lot of screen tearing? Try turning on vsync in game settings.