Wifi connected but no internet.

sajancr1986
sajancr1986 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Wifi connected but no internet. I have tried network reset, uninstalling network adapter, flush dns, also reset the machine to the previous one. 

If it got to connected to wifi and internet somehow, it will be disconnected in the next restart or wake from the sleep mode.
what should I do now? its been there for than 2 months now. 
All other devices working with the home WIFI, so it's not a problem with WIFI. 
Also, the same computer works when I use the hotspot WIFI from my mobile phone.

Any help would be appreciated. Without internet, this computer is a useless device for me. 
Laptop details> Aspire f5-522, Windows10, network adapter - QCA9377

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning sajancr1986 !

First, access the wifi options and remove all known ones.
    Many hotspots maintain a preference setting that prevents other networks from being accessible.
    Then access the power options in the ananzado mode and the wireless card properties check for maximum performance.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• topcat7736
    topcat7736 Member Posts: 98 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Hi sajancr1986,
    Years ago Verizon had a router which only connected to some wireless devices because of the particular way they modulated their signals. You may have a compatibility problem between your computer and router which can be easily resolved by the use of a different wireless port in your computer. Try this one from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-TL-WN725N-wireless-network-Adapter/dp/B008IFXQFU/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=TP-Link+N150+USB+wireless&qid=1559103438&refinements=p_85:2470955011&rnid=2470954011&rps=1&s=gateway&sr=8-4