My new Chromebook won't connect with the internet with my existing account, only as a "guest."

Options
pointrichmondmike1
pointrichmondmike1 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I bought this Chromebook 6 weeks ago and it has been working perfectly.  This morning, it would not connect to the internet as usual with my personal account, even though it showed that it was connected to my usual server.  I tried a variety of options, but nothing works.

Strangely, I can connect and browse away as a "guest," but I still have no access to Google Team Drive, which I require for working from home.  The problem isn't with the connection itself -- it also works fine on my Fire tablet.

This is urgent!  Any advice MUCH appreciated!

Answers

• pointrichmondmike1
    pointrichmondmike1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    How can I connect directly to Acer?  I'm freaking out about this -- I need Google Team Drive for my work.
  • denisep
    denisep Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I have the same issue.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,838 Trailblazer
    Options
    @denisep do you have exactly the same model as the original poster? If not you should start your own thread and include the model number, symptoms and things you have tried so far. If you have the same model, try first a powerwash and see if that replaces the corrupted wireless account entry.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.