midefanc Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Will device manager works?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning midefanc !

First, what exactly model of your laptop.
    By default the integrated GPU of the processor is the main one of the device.
    This can not be modified.
    What you can do is configure the dedicated GPU to be the priority in certain functions.
    This is done through the Nvidia Panel and only when the device is plugged into the power outlet and using the High Performance power plan.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• midefanc

Tinkerer

thanks for the response, yeah i try to understand the process. I tried doing it but its unsuccessful in my end.

"This is done through the Nvidia Panel and only when the device is plugged into the power outlet and using the High Performance power plan." - can you share me a video or something on how can this be process?

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Set the power plan to High Performance as in the image.

Connect your device to the power outlet.

Set it on the Nvidia Dashboard too.

Open some application or game and verify.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• midefanc

Tinkerer

Hello MaClane, i did follow the instructions but is not working..it end up error stating NVIDIA control panel not working..