Not able to register my product.

Bossmedal
Bossmedal Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi,
I purchased a nitro 5 ryzen 5 on 24/05/2019. I am not able to register my product. It shows " product already registered, please check serial number". I am copying the serial number from the serial number detection tool.

Thank you.

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Bossmedal said:
    Hi,
    I purchased a nitro 5 ryzen 5 on 24/05/2019. I am not able to register my product. It shows " product already registered, please check serial number". I am copying the serial number from the serial number detection tool.

Thank you.

During device setup you would get a pop-up to register the device. If you have entered any details here then the unit would get registered.

Since it says it was already registered you can actually check the warranty and registration details here. Just key in your serial number in the link and check if its registered under you.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/system-information

If it does not show as registered then you can contact acer support to get it registered.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Du_little
    Du_little Member Posts: 301 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hi @Bossmedal,
    Contact the acer warranty support (1-866-695-2237), provide the serial number or snid, the unit can be registered and also you can get to know the warranty details as well.
    Hit Accept if its useful :)