No Bootable Device Aspire V 17 Nitro

Szymek2088
Szymek2088 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hey
When I played on the computer, the computer got jammed, I waited 5 minutes, but nothing, a blue screen appeared, after restarting the computer the message No boot device appeared.                                               Computer model: Aspire V 17 Nitro - Black Edition.

Thanks for the help. :)
Sorry my english is not the best.

Best Answer

• Du_little
    Du_little Member Posts: 301 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Szymek2088 ,
     Turn on the unit, immediately tap the F2 (LAPTOP) and DEL (DESKTOP) button to get into BIOS, check whether HDD is detected or not, if HDD detected try doing bios default, follow steps below:
    1. Completely shut down your computer.
    2. Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press F2 for notebooks or Delete for desktops to enter UEFI.
    3. Press F9 and then Enter to load the default configuration.
    4. Press F10 and then Enter to save and exit.
    If still having the same error, try doing factory reset on the unit,  follow steps below:
    1. Navigate to Settings. ...
    2. Select "Update & security"
    3. Click Recovery in the left pane. ...
    4. Click Get started under Reset this PC.
    5. Click either "Keep my files" or "Remove everything," depending on whether you want to keep your data files intact.
    If still having the same error then the HDD might have gone bad
    Hit Accept if its useful :) 

Answers

• Du_little
    Du_little Member Posts: 301 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Szymek2088 ,
     Turn on the unit, immediately tap the F2 (LAPTOP) and DEL (DESKTOP) button to get into BIOS, check whether HDD is detected or not, if HDD detected try doing bios default, follow steps below:
    1. Completely shut down your computer.
    2. Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press F2 for notebooks or Delete for desktops to enter UEFI.
    3. Press F9 and then Enter to load the default configuration.
    4. Press F10 and then Enter to save and exit.
    If still having the same error, try doing factory reset on the unit,  follow steps below:
    1. Navigate to Settings. ...
    2. Select "Update & security"
    3. Click Recovery in the left pane. ...
    4. Click Get started under Reset this PC.
    5. Click either "Keep my files" or "Remove everything," depending on whether you want to keep your data files intact.
    If still having the same error then the HDD might have gone bad
    Hit Accept if its useful :) 

• Nasdaq
    Nasdaq Member Posts: 50 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Whats the Blue Screen Error? I was having same issue and DPC Watchdog Violation (BSOD) SSD was bad, had to send in for repairs