Memory Upgrade for Predator G1-710 Desktop

texancc
texancc Member Posts: 4 New User
edited February 15 in 2019 Archives
Hello,

I am looking for some help on upgrading my RAM to 32GB.  My user manual says "To ensure data integrity, use only Acer-approved DDR4 2133 MHz
type memory modules".  My question is, Can I go to any store (Newegg, Amazon, etc.) and buy any DDR4 2133 Mhz ram sticks?  For example:

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2133 (PC4 17000) Memory Kit Model CMK32GX4M2A2133C13

https://www.newegg.com/corsair-32gb-288-pin-ddr4-sdram/p/N82E16820233924?Description=DDR%204%202133&cm_re=DDR_4_2133-_-20-233-924-_-Product

Thanks 

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    If my answer was helpful, check the accept to put as resolved and help others in the forum!
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Good night texancc !

What exact model of your desktop?
    Example: G1-710-732252T

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• texancc
    G1-710
    Model:AG6P1
  • texancc
    Sorry I can't seem to find the last portion of the model number other that AG6P1 anywhere online
  • MaClane

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• MaClane
    If yes, it has support at maximum 64Gb of RAM (4 slots being 4x16Gb each) DDR4 2133Mhz PC4-17000

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• texancc
    Yes that is my desktop.  Thanks for the information, MaClane.
  • MaClane
    Answer ✓
    If my answer was helpful, check the accept to put as resolved and help others in the forum!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™