My bluetooth is turned on but won't pair with my bluetooth speaker?????

Options
stripergirl
stripergirl Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Bluetooth not pairing with my blue-tooth speaker???

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good afternoonstripergirl !

What exact model of your laptop?
    What exact speaker model?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• stripergirl

Tinkerer

Options
    Chromebook 15 - CB3-532 and Speaker OontZ Angle 3ULTRA
  • MaClane
    Options
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• stripergirl

Tinkerer

Options
    I was in a Chat session and told me the steps to take but when it says to choose an accessory there is no choice to pick the device!!!
  • Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    I was in a Chat session and told me the steps to take but when it says to choose an accessory there is no choice to pick the device!!!
    Did you check if the bluetooth speakers are compatible with chrome device? the reason is that chrome devices have limitations while connecting to external devices.

Alternatively i would suggest you to connect the speakers with any other device and check if it detects. 
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • stripergirl

Tinkerer

Options
    Not sure how to check if compatible with Chrome but my Kindle Fire pairs with that speaker just fine and the Chrome also won't pair with my Amazon Alexa!!
  • MaClane
    Options

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Pagen
    Pagen Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    My chromebook 15 paired with my Sony SRS-X3 bluetooth speaker for 2 days, then it decided not to. And your suggestions seem to tell me to just keep reading useless articles about how chromebook should, or might, or might not pair with various devices. Absolutely no help there! Nor is the great article about how Chromebook has always had a POS bluetooth system, but maybe they fixed it. Only, they didn't. So disappointed in this thing. How could such a known system outwit your designers/programmers?