T3-710 motherboard diagram/schematic

Options
being
being Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
anyone know where i can find a diagram/schematic?

i don't necessarily know the proper terms for things, but hopefully someone will still now what i mean.

i'd like to know what various ports/connectors are.

like... what is the red connector with (what might be called) a cap on it?   it's beside the ram slots, and kinda beside the ATX-power.

or, where do you connect/plug-in a secondary fan?

thanks.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This should help.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• being
    Options
    (no way to edit typos... *****)
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This should help.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • being
    Options
    perfect!  thank you so much.
  • Raoiley
    Raoiley Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    i just came across this thread via google looking for specs on this motherboard. last weekend i upgraded my GPU to a gtx1660. It's a dual slot but single port. needless to say, when i got it home it wouldn't fit for two reasons. 1, the case is too tight. 2, all the front panel USB connectors are in the way of where the card would stick out to. when i bought the Aspire new it came with an AMD r9360 that was much smaller. As of now, i bought an extension cable and the PC is running fine but the GPU is just sitting beside it lol. I want to put this thing back together. I'm guessing that the best option is to just buy a bigger case where I can hard mount the GPU and keep using the extension cable since the motherboard isn't going to fit the GPU unless i unplug all of those USB ports? (which I can't do, I need them.) I'm completely dumb when it comes to PCs. I swapped out the power supply, hard drives and GPU and I'm stunned it even turns on, let alone works. But i do need to find a way to fit it all back together. 
  • billsey
    Options
    So are the front panel connectors actually in the way, or is it just the routing of the wiring? If the wiring came off the connectors at a right angle and didn't stick up farther than that right angle bend needed would the card fit?