Installing Bluetooth Module in my Aspire E1-571

Aztek
Aztek Member Posts: 4 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi All,

After researching whether I can instal and upgrade my Aspire E1-571 Laptop with Bluetooth capabilities, which as I understand can be done Ref: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/351232/add-bluetooth-to-aspire-e1-571?breakffcache=a7f80 and here https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/287872/bluetooth-for-a-aspire-e1-571?breakffcache=6a94f I have bought the correct BT module and connection lead..!!

So now I'd like to know where the 6 pin connection point is on the mother board, as this is not standard on this machine, there isn't and video tutorials showing this, so if anyone can help me here that would be great..!

Best Answer

• Aztek
    Answer ✓
    Is that what you want to know?

Yes that's exactly what I want to know.....Thank you..!!

Answers

• Is that what you want to know?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Aztek
    Answer ✓
    Is that what you want to know?

Yes that's exactly what I want to know.....Thank you..!!
  • You are welcome my friend ;)
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)