random switching off of acer liquid z630s

TheGeekooo
TheGeekooo Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
my phone acer liquid z650s screen vanishes automatically...it automatically gets switched off after few seconds( sometimes just after booting) and says no battery even if it is fully charged.when it boots up successfully it shows random battery percentage like 30% or 12%.please provide some solution regarding this..

Answers

• Du_little
    Du_little Member Posts: 301 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hi @TheGeekooo

It seems like the battery on the unit has gone bad, try to do a factory reset. try to turn on the device when the unit is plugged in and see if it is working, If you still have a same problem contact acer support for battery replacement.

Hit Accept if its useful :) 

• TheGeekooo
    TheGeekooo Member Posts: 2 New User
    Du_little said:
    Hi @TheGeekooo

It seems like the battery on the unit has gone bad, try to do a factory reset. try to turn on the device when the unit is plugged in and see if it is working, If you still have a same problem contact acer support for battery replacement.

i wish i can...but as i said just after booting(or in midway) it shut down...are you sure it is really a battery problem??
  • ChristopherLogan
    ChristopherLogan Member Posts: 4 New User
    Hi There, Looks like your battery is no more of use. But, you should still give a try to hard reset your phone. If it is happening due to any software issue, hard resetting will fix it up.