AN515-52-70WU-PE windows 10 Bluelight or night light filter is not functioning.

GiovanniLBL
GiovanniLBL Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Acer Notebook nitro 5 AN515-52-70WU-PE  
RMN: N17C1                                                     - Windows 10 PRO
P/N: NH.Q4AAL.021                                         
W10PRO64NT/I7-8750H/BT/GTX 1050/8G/1TB+16GB OPTANE/4L3.22/15.6
I've a 2 days with this problem and maybe is the video card update or windows 10 new updates or the intel graphics HD or not but I have a 1920x1080 FULL HD  As you can see the color is normal and light night is activated.

Answers

• Try the tip of this site:
    https://youtu.be/R2vVsMd8ZfY
    Here's what you need to do: 1. Use the Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command. 2. Type regedit and click OK to open the Registry. 3. Browse the following path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudStore\Store\Cache\DefaultAccount 4. Inside the “DefaultAccount” (folder) key, right-click and delete the following two keys (folders): $$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate & $$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settings (sub)keys. 5. Finally, restart your PC. Once you completed the steps, the Night light settings will be reset, and the feature should start working again — just try to configure it one more time.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • GiovanniLBL

Tinkerer

I tried but nothing.
  • now that I realized it! You are using the 1903 version of windows, which has not yet officially released! This version may still contain several bugs!

now that I realized it! You are using the 1903 version of windows, which has not yet officially released! This version may still contain several bugs: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903-may-update-breaks-night-light/75f21187-07ff-4c3d-b552-f390f205db67
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • GiovanniLBL

Tinkerer

That's weird because before this new version I didn't have problems with night light/ blue light filter.
  • Maybe you've activated windows insider program! That's why windows update has updated windows for the 1903 version!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• GiovanniLBL

Tinkerer

I think it is disabled.
  • kiliman13
    kiliman13 Member Posts: 1 New User
    In my case the clash between the internal graphic and discrete graphic created the problem.
    The solution as follows:
    1. Open Device Manager from Start.
    2. From the list of devices, select and expand DISPLAY ADAPTERS(when sorted by device type).
    3. Right click on the discrete graphic(GTX or RX) and select update driver.
    4. Choose search automatically.
    5. If it finds and installs the update than hopefully your problem should have been solved else contact ACER technical support.