My Acer Predator X34 just went to black screen without OSD

Tommy248
Tommy248 Member Posts: 7 New User
edited February 14 in 2019 Archives
Anyone has idea? Is my monitor dead? Can it be fix?

My monitor is 1 year old

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good night Tommy248 !

Have you tried another power cable?
    Already tested on other PCs?
    Have you already had another connection?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Have you tried connecting the monitor to another electrical outlet?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tommy248
    Have you tried connecting the monitor to another electrical outlet?
    Yes already tried. Their is no Predator logo or OSD
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tommy248
    I tried both. Even no cable attach still no logo or osd. Then the bottom of the screen is literaly hot
  • Tommy248
    It is hot around 30-50° c
  • Tommy248
    Serial:MMT3MSS0047087A1AB4200
  • Check here if your monitor is still under warranty: https://www.acer-apac.com/acer_web/
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Kevindowson
    Kevindowson Member Posts: 5 New User
    Hi, did you manage to resolve this issue as I have exactly the same problem. Thanks.