my mouse pointer has disapeared

Options
lalalalalalalalalala
lalalalalalalalalala Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Lately, when i open google the mouse pointer on my acer laptop disappeared. When i hover over something it lights up, but i don't see the pointer. I already tried the device update and that did nothing. can someone help? thank you. 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model of laptop? Example an51-51-75kz!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • lalalalalalalalalala

Tinkerer

Options
    i'm sorry, but i'm still confused. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • lalalalalalalalalala

Tinkerer

Options
    The model is Aspire R5-571T
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does this problem only occur in chrome?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• lalalalalalalalalala

Tinkerer

Options
    yes, google.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried updating google chrome?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• lalalalalalalalalala

Tinkerer

Options
    yes, i also deleted it and downloaded it again
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the mouse pointer appear on the windows desktop normally?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    have you tried deactivating developer mode?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• lalalalalalalalalala

Tinkerer

Options
    is it a problem with my computer? Or just chrome?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the mouse pointer appear on the windows desktop normally?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• lalalalalalalalalala

Tinkerer

Options
    yes, on normal desktop it works. just not on google

• lalalalalalalalalala

Tinkerer

Options
    how do i deactivate developer mode?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    verify this video: 
    https://youtu.be/UMTEBQIIm_0

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• lalalalalalalalalala

Tinkerer

Options
    its unavailable
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! I suggest you download the driverbooster program to update your notebook drivers and see if it solves the problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• lalalalalalalalalala

Tinkerer

Options
    okay I will try.
  • lalalalalalalalalala

Tinkerer

Options
    if i already installed another malware software, what will this one do?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    This program will update your notebook drivers!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer